ICT Spring is a global tech conference hosting an array of international professionals. It offers the participants a unique opportunity to deepen their digital knowledge, capture the value of the fast-growing fintech, drive innovation in the supply chain industry, pierce the secrets of IT security and explore the impact of space technologies on terrestrial businesses. All this through high level conferences, exhibitions and demonstrations of the latest tech trends and Innovations. ICT Spring is hosted within the Digital ICT Week, organised by the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce and Farvest in order to stimulate digital transformation, illustrate the latest tech trends and present growth opportunities for startups and SMEs.
As an influential voice in the worldwide tech community, the aim of ICT Spring is to encourage emulation and networking between business decisions makers, innovation managers, startups, researchers and venture capitalists on a European scale. It is a yearly event held in Luxembourg City which is dedicated to exhibiting and demonstrating the latest relevant trends and innovations and discuss their impact on society and the working world.
It represents an exciting array of fantastic opportunities:
- +5000 key decision makers in IT, finance, banking, web and marketing, investors, entrepreneurs, start ups etc.
- Attendees from over 72 countries – the e-world gathers, come and join the conversation!
- An exclusive programme of seminars and presentations delivered by some of the world’s biggest names in technology and marketing
- An exciting programme of entertainment including the unmissable after party
- The globe’s most disruptive and fastest growing start ups will attend
- The opportunity to build strong relationships and partnerships with visionary decision makers and investors
- The chance to view the latest and greatest technological advances and ICT innovations at an exclusive exhibition