- Be between the age of 18 and 30 years (inclusive).
- Have not participated in the working holiday program for Luxembourg before.
- Have a sufficient knowledge of one of Luxembourg’s official languages. (Luxemburgish, German, French) or English.
- Be legally domiciled in Taiwan.
- Travel without dependents.
- Have sufficient financial resources at the time of departure (a minimum of 2.500 EUR is required)
- Applicant need to apply in person (by appointment only).
- One printed and signed copy of filled in Online application form. (Please click here for the user guide of online application form.)
- 1 recent passport photographs (color).
- A passport that includes a personal identification number and which is valid for at least 15 months on the date the visa is issued.
- A valid round-trip ticket.
- Proof that applicants possess the equivalent of 2,500 EUR by submitting a certificate of their bank stating the current balance or by submitting their credit card (valid for the period of the stay), together with the last credit card statement.
- Insurance: An “all risk” insurance valid for the period of your stay and covering occupational accidents, health care including medical costs, hospitalization and return home coverage (purchased after your visa interview has been approved). A copy of Taiwanese Health Insurance ID card and English Insurance certification to prove your participation in the National Health Insurance Program of R.O.C (Taiwan).
- A medical certificate (template attached) issued whether by an accredited hospital of the Luxembourg Trade and Investment Office, Taipei or any other hospital. In the latter case the medical certificate must be duly *authenticated.
- A duly *authenticated certificate of good conduct.
* Please note that the notarized documents are valid for three months.