COVID -19: Message to Luxembourg Nationals travelling or living in Taiwan (17.03.2020)
- Since March 14,2020 all travelers coming to Taiwan from the Schengen Area including the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg will be required to spend 14 days in home quarantine. For more information regarding the list of countries as well as the epidemic prevention measures taken by the Taiwanese authorities, please check the website of Taiwan’s Center for Disease Control: www.cdc.gov.tw/en
- The Luxembourg Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs advises against all non-essential travels to other countries. Luxembourg Nationals currently outside of the Grand Duchy who wish to come back to the country will have to contact their travel agency, tour operator or airline!
- For more information regarding the situation in Luxembourg and the measures taken by the Luxembourg authorities, please refer to the following websites:
- For all those who are currently in Taiwan but not yet registered at our office, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact and/or register your stay with the Luxembourg Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs on the platform: Lëtzebuerger am Ausland
- If you have any further questions, please contact our office by mail email@example.com or by phone +886 2 2757 6007 (during business hours from 9am to 6pm).
- If you are a Luxembourg national in Taiwan and need urgent assistance, please call the office +886 2 2757 6007 or Mobile +886 910 165 833 (outside office hours, only in case of emergency).