The Luxembourg Trade & Invest website provides information for international companies interested in opening an office in Luxembourg, as well as for Luxembourg companies wishing to go international. The “Invest in Luxembourg” part of the website has recently been expanded with two new sections.
Why choose Luxembourg
If you are looking for a place to start or expand your business in Europe, Luxembourg is an attractive location. The new “Why Luxembourg” section offers an overview of the country’s main business advantages.
- “At a glance” provides key information about the country
- “Invest in Luxembourg” highlights relevant information for business executives:
- Gateway to the European market
- Stable economic environment
- Skilled, multilingual workforce
- Outstanding digital infrastructure
- European and international logistics hub
- Incentives and support programmes
- “Setting up a business in Luxembourg” offers a step-by-step guide to creating a company here
For those interested in the practical aspects of moving to Luxembourg, “Living in Luxembourg” provides introductory information about topics such as schooling, social security, immigration, safety and housing.
Investing abroad is challenging, but the partners of Luxembourg Trade & Invest offer a range of high-quality, free services to potential international investors. The new “How we help” section provides an overview of the support available throughout the whole process from the first inquiry to the launch of full-scale operations.
- “Our services to investors” explains how Luxembourg Trade & Invest can help with issues such as providing relevant information, organising tailor-made on-site visits, finding suitable premises, getting introduced to a local network of partners and clients, and much more
- “Our international network” describes the work of the Luxembourg Trade & Investment Offices that support companies from their target regions and of the economic advisors attached to several of the country’s embassies. It also lists Luxembourg’s diplomatic and economic network around the world.